mosshaselhurst solicitors for expert equine law solutions
Horse matters represent both a substantial hobby and business sector, a fact backed up by the The British Equestrian Trade Association (BETA) which estimates that approximately £4billion is spent on horses each year. All this of course being fuelled by the fact that more than 4 million people ride horses every year.
So with horse riding being as popular as it is and an industry that is clearly growing there are many potential needs for an expert equine law solutions solicitor. mosshaselhurst solicitors can help with many aspects associated with this area of the law.
Accident compensation for horse riders
Injuries as a result of horse riding have become common and whilst a horse is not considered a dangerous animal, riding or working with horses carries a level of risk.
When horse related accidents happen it is best to get advice from an experienced lawyer and this is where mosshaselhurst solicitors can help. mosshaselhurst are experts in horse law and can provide expert equine law solutions.
Equine law solutions
At mosshaselhurst solicitors we can help with the following areas of equine law:
- Horse sale and purchase disputes and litigation with representation at the County Court and Magistrates and Crown Courts.
- Horse sale and purchase agreements.
- Equine property sale and purchase conveyancing
- Equine property leases.
- Riding accident and horse accident claims.
- Veterinary disputes.
- Veterinary negligence claims.
- Banned substances hearings.
- Banned substances appeals.
- Horse loan agreements.
- Horse ownership agreements.
- Livery agreements and contracts.
- Stud contracts.
- Public liability advice.
- Animals Act 1971 advice.
- Equine insurance claims and disputes.
- Grazing agreements.
- Training agreements.
- Trainer negligence claims.
- Rider negligence claims.
Please contact mosshaselhurst solicitors for advice on any of the above on 01606 74301. mosshaselhurst solicitors, experts in equine law.
Call Back Request
Please complete the the short form below and we will call you back